Breaking News

how to become a good web developer

Web development in our today's world is becoming a day to day activity. Whereby thousands of websites are been published every day on the internet. Becoming a web developer is not difficult all you have to do is to be serious and consistent in what ever you do.
Today we are going go talk about one of the most successful yet powerful web developer in Nigeria.

#1 Nigerian web developer with super power in Front end & back-end design. 

Joshua Brendan (Brainy-Josh) 

Joshua Brendan is a Nigeria Nigerian web developer from Akwa Ibom State he said:

ever since I came accross programming my life never remained the same because I was always inspired by what other programmers are creating and so in order to remain updated I have to suspended everything that is considered as a distraction to programming..

Programming made me a self boss and you too can become one today... As a web developer my passion was coding and building realtime web applications and dynamic websites. As a web developer I made up to 200k in two weeks writing codes... Which was 25 times what my damn boss paid me in one month but yet I was limited to manythingsb including better opportunities... As a web developer what I do is write code when you are sleeping.... And when you are working I am getting credit alert catching fun whilst at the same time improving my interpersonal skills...

As a web developer I close my computer 💻  at anyime and and attend to something else... While coding most days I am vulnerable of making up to 300k in 2 minutes I know it's difficult to believe but I will briefly explain:

Incoming call: client website: 

Clieny:   Hello Josh are you available to build a website for me I need in 1week how much

Joshua: okay sir I will see he I can schedule it no problems, what kind of website? 

Client: it's a company website with a front end and admin dashboard, the site will support order and direct mailing, users should be able to buy and checkout with credit card Kroy PayPal account, includes faq page,  and also  Live chat support service for direct messages... 


Joshua: okay sir.... 
No problems sir forward me the details @brainyjosh it will cost u 400k sir plus 2 yrs hosting and plus free advertising for one mobth

Client: Josh that's expensive...  I need a cut off I will pay 350k


Joshua: okay sir advertising will be 2 weeks across the internet with support services to help fix issues. Sir... 

Client: okay Josh thanks...  Forward me your account  details, when will it be ready? 


Joshua: okay sir: 4638359012 account name: Joshua Brendan
Bank: FCMB
 Once payment is made it will be ready I. 3 days sir... I will keep I. Touch with you with further detais all login details with be sent to your email over an encrypted connection.
Once payment has beenconfirmed invoice with descriptions of services will be sent to you. 
Thanks for your your business.
Best regards. 
#Brainsworld

Client: Okay Josh I just made the payment  now I hope you have been credited below is the transaction I'd. 
009854h65gskk95925Avvaf
Mr.  Client Access bank. 

Joshua: okay sir thanks I have gotten the alert invoice has been sent. 


Client : thanks Josh I really appreciate.

Joshua : No problems sir. 




No comments